REGISTER AT WWW.SAANOADVENTURES.COM
Today you'll experience a remote stretch of river, shared only with nesting bald eagles, river otters, turtles, and great blue herons. We'll paddle 11-miles, under the shade of oak, and cottonwood trees, stopping to cool off in the water and enjoy the quiet serenity of the wilderness.
Our team of professional guides are trained to ensure that you're having the best experience, both fun and safe, possible.
We're strong advocates of healthy living, and nothing agrees more with healthy living than yoga. Our professional yoga instructors are masters in their art, and passionate about connecting with you. We have a few favorite locations to practice yoga while on the river, and we'd like to share a few of those locations with you.
Along the banks of this beautiful river, we'll share in an hour of relaxing backcountry yoga, then we'll head over to a local vineyard for a tasting of some of California's best wines and explanation of the winemaking process.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Professionally trained kayaking guides; kayaks; PFDs; paddles; dry bag for personal items; park fees; backcountry yoga instruction; wine tasting.
WHAT TO BRING:
Water (2-liters); lunch/snacks; yoga mat; tip for your guides/instructors; sunscreen; sun glasses; sun hat
WHAT TO WEAR:
Swim suit; towel; or comfortable quick drying athletic/yoga clothing; river shoes (no flip-flops please); weather appropriate clothing
PICK UP LOCATION:
Downtown San Francisco - Starbucks on Drumm St. (between California St. and Sacramento St.)
We'll be paddling a remote stretch of the Russian River, about 20 minutes north of Healdsburg.
If you've chosen the transportation add-on, then we'll be departing at 7:00AM.
If you've chosen to drive yourself, then we'll send you driving directions and will meet you at the takeout location and shuttle to the put-in location at a predetermined time emailed to you along with driving directions the Friday immediately prior to the trip.
- If the trip you'd like to reserve is out of stock, please follow this link and put yourself on the wait list. If a spot opens up, we'll notify you immediately.
- 6:45 AM (for those riding in the van) - Check-in; gear check; load the van.
- 7:00 AM - Depart for the trailhead.
- 8:30 AM - Estimated arrival at the take-out point; check-in (for those driving to meet); final gear check.
- 8:45 AM - Load van to shuttle to river put-in.
- 9:15 AM - River safety talk and paddling instruction.
- 9:30 AM - Begin river trip.
- 12:30 PM - Lunch along the trail/Backcountry Yoga.
- 2:30 PM - Reach take out point. Organize gear, load vans.
- 3:00 PM - Depart for vineyard
- 3:30 PM - Arrival at vineyard for tasting.
- 4:30 PM - Departure for the city.
- 6:00 PM - Estimated return time to San Francisco
*Any changes to the departure time will be communicated in advance of the trip date.
*This trip requires a minimum of 4 participants to run, if we do not have enough participants to run the trip you will have the option to transfer to another date or receive a refund or trip credit.